In the pool of people's names, my name Kei is often the shortest and simplest. "Not Just A Letter" emphasizes that my persona, in contrast to the letter "k" hinted by my name, is neither typical nor ordinary. There are exciting (and sometimes out of this world) twists and turns in who I am and what I do. I hope you follow my journey in illustrating myself using an electrifying medley of letters (and a keyboard) as my tool.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

memorial service

you are cordially invited to kei's memorial service which will be held tomorrow afternoon at pasig river. he died because of blog failure. *weep, weep, weep*

haha. okay, so that wasn't funny. everyone must think i'm dead. haha... 2 months of no posts? it's my new record. haha. but... i promise. my post about my us trip coming soon. and to make up for last time, kakaririn ko tlga. haha. i'll win an award for the best post you'll ever read. haha. lol. hay salamat. nagparamdam na din ang multo. O_O