In the pool of people's names, my name Kei is often the shortest and simplest. "Not Just A Letter" emphasizes that my persona, in contrast to the letter "k" hinted by my name, is neither typical nor ordinary. There are exciting (and sometimes out of this world) twists and turns in who I am and what I do. I hope you follow my journey in illustrating myself using an electrifying medley of letters (and a keyboard) as my tool.

Friday, March 7, 2008

THANKS BATCHMATES!

Before I talk about other stuffs, may bago na naman akong nakitang pick-up lines... muhaha.

1) Keyboard ka ba? Type kita e.
2) Ice ka ba? Crush kita, okay lang?
3) Para kang SM, you've got it all!
4) Para kang plema! Di ka kasi maalis sa dibdib ko!
5) May MMDA ba rito? Kasi nagkabanggaan puso natin!
6) Pwede ba kita maging sidecar? Single kasi ako eh…
7) Uy malala na yung sakit ko sa puso, dalawa na lang options ko para gumaling, either ICU or U C me!
8 ) Are you a PS game? Because i hope you're not TEKKEN!
9) Alien ka ba? Kasi you're out of this world!
10) Yosi vendor ka ba? Kasi you give me HOPE and MORE!

The past 2 weeks have been total CRAP. after a week of doing nothing at all (as proven by my frequent blogging in that particular week), we were loaded with a bunch of crappy homeworks, projects, quizzes, long tests, RESEARCH (which by the way is equivalent to ten quizzes and a handful of long tests and projects), plays and many more (just name it). so, back to not blogging for me. haha.

Despite all those CRAP (haha... sorry na), I think the thing that made be most anxious was the elections held yesterday. I mean the tension and the anxiety waiting for that moment when you see whether or not your name is the one encircled in that dreaded manila paper is just horrifying. It's even worse that the results itself.
To the whole batch, all I can say is that I'm really thankful. And rest assured, kakaririn ko ito. As in. Haha. Cheering, Prom, at iba pang activites. Ang utak, katawan, kaluluwa, at lahat ng mahakot kong resources ay ibubuhos ko para sa inyong lahat. Haha... Yes naman. Again, thanks again (haha redundant on purpose). Syempre, kung may suggestions kayo or criticisms, sabihin niyo lang. Haha, d nmn ako nangangagat.
To the other officers, let's all work hard. Mangarir tayong lahat! Haha!